The Radial Catapult System works like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to another without signal loss, noise, or interference, and without any digital audio conversion needed. What makes the Catapult system unique is that it utilizes Cat 5/6 Ethernet cable, which is widely available, lightweight, and economical. Simply connect a shielded Cat 5/6 cable between any two Catapult modules and they will use the analog conductors in the cable to deliver four balanced audio lines to any destination.
All Radial Catapult modules are compatible with each other, and each is sold individually, so you can select whichever combination best suits your needs. A variety of modules allow you to customize your transmit and receive devices to suit any application.
• Send 4 channels of analog audio over a single Cat 5/6 cable
• Works with a building’s existing cable infrastructure
• Choice of direct wired or transformer isolated splits
• Economical Cat 5/6 cable replaces bulky multi-channel audio snakes
• Requires a Radial Catapult transmitter, sold separately
- Opens in a new window.