The Radial Catapult Mini System works like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to another without signal loss, noise, or interference, and without any digital audio conversion needed. What makes the Catapult system unique is that it utilizes Cat 5/6 Ethernet cable, which is widely available, lightweight, and economical. Simply connect a shielded Cat 5/6 cable between any two Catapult modules and they will use the analog conductors in the cable to deliver four balanced audio lines to any destination.
All of the Radial Catapult modules are compatible with each other, and each is sold individually, so you can select whichever combination best suits your needs. The Catapult Mini RX and TX can be used together as a pair, creating a compact 4-channel audio snake. However, if you prefer to have a stage box to plug microphones into, but want a compact breakout cable that fits in the case with the mixer, combine the Catapult TX4 with the Catapult Mini RX. A variety of modules allow you to customize your transmit and receive devices to suit any application.
• Send four channels of analog audio over a Cat 5/6 cable
• 4 XLR-F connectors. Models with XLR-M or ¼" TRS are also available.
• Works with a building’s existing cable infrastructure
• Compact and lightweight, yet durable and rugged
• Economical Cat 5/6 cable replaces bulky multichannel audio snakes
• Requires a Radial Catapult receiver, sold separately
- Opens in a new window.