The Blizzard Lighting Verismo Profile RGBALC is ideal for a variety of applications including theater, video, and production studios thanks to its high output 300W RGBALC LED module. Its advanced RGBALC color mixing system offers many control options including 16-bit fine dimming for each individual RGBALC color, 2x dedicated HSIC (hue, saturation, intensity, color temperature) control modes, and direct access to 2400K-6500K white CCT presets.
There are 4 lens options available for the Verismo Profile with the choices of 19°, 26°, 36°, or 50° beam angle. Its 4-blade manually adjustable shutters can create custom shapes or complete blackout, and users can project images with use of its included B sized gobo holder. User-selectable dimming curves, dimming speed, and frequency mode settings are also accessible from its easy-to-use, 4-button OLED control menu.
• 300W RGBALC LED light source
• RGBALC + HSIC color mixing
• CCT range and presets from 2400K-6500K
• 16-bit dimming, 4 selectable dimming curves
• 1000-8000 Hz refresh rates
• User selectable dimming speeds
• 4 framing shutters with manual focus
• 1-25Hz strobe effects
• B sized gobo/pattern holder
• Aluminum housing (black)
• PowerCON TRUE1 compatible in/out
• 3/5-pin male/female XLR input & output
• 19°, 26°, 36°, and 50° lens tubes (sold separately)
Lens Not Included.