The Blizzard Lighting Verismo Profile IP RGBALC is ideal for a variety of applications including theater, video, and production studios thanks to its high output 300W RGBALC LED module. Its advanced RGBALC color mixing system offers many control options including 16-bit fine dimming for each individual RGBALC color, 2x dedicated HSIC (hue, saturation, intensity, color temperature) control modes, and direct access to 2200K-10000K white CCT presets.
There are 4x lens options available for the Verismo Profile IP with the choices of 19°, 26°, 36°, or 50° beam angle. Its 4-blade manually adjustable shutters can create custom shapes or complete blackout, and users can project images with use of its included B sized gobo holder. User-selectable dimming curves, dimming speed, and frequency mode settings are also accessible from its easy-to-use, 4-button OLED control menu.
• Light source: 300W RGBALC LED module
• IP rating: IP65
• RGBALC + HSIC color mixing
• CCT range and presets from 2200K-10000K
• 16-bit dimming, 4 selectable dimming curves
• Refresh rates (1000-8000 Hz)
• User selectable dimming speeds
• 4x manual framing shutters and manual focus
• 1-25Hz strobe effects
• Gobo/pattern holder (B sized gobos)
• PowerCON TRUE1 compatible in/out
• 5-pin male/female XLR input & output
• 19°, 26°, 36°, and 50° lens tubes (sold separately)
- Opens in a new window.