The Allen & Heath AHM-32 is an audio matrix processor for sound management and installation. It is designed for audio distribution, paging, conferencing and speaker processing in a multitude of environments including corporate, hospitality, education, entertainment, and house of worship. With 32 zone outputs, echo cancelling and audio networking options, AHM-32 is ideal for multi-room installations.
The AHM-32 processor is complemented by an extended ecosystem of remote audio expanders, remote controllers, interfaces, apps and software. A family of portable, rack-mountable or wall-mount audio expanders is available with a choice of proprietary point-to-point Layer-2 or Dante transport protocols.
A range of IP remote controllers is available for volume control, music source selection, preset recall and more. AHM can also integrate with third party devices over GPIO, TCP/IP, or industry standard control systems. The Custom Control editor and app from Allen & Heath offer more control options and tailored user interfaces for multiple users and device types, with kiosk and BYOD capability.
• 32x32 processing matrix
• 12x12 local analog I/O
• I/O Port for audio networking, up to 128x128
• Front screen with 8 programmable SoftKeys
• Dante 96kHz option card
• 32 configurable processing outputs
Sound Management Tools
• 4x Automatic Mic Mixer
• AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) with optional module
• ANC (Ambient Noise Compensation)
• Priority ducking
• 8-band PEQ, dynamics and delay on every input and zone
• Speaker processing with x-over filter, delay, limiter and PEQ
- Opens in a new window.