The Allen & Heath AHM-16 is an audio matrix processor for sound management and installation. It is designed for audio distribution, paging, conferencing and speaker processing in a multitude of environments including corporate, hospitality, education, entertainment, and house of worship. With an unrivaled price-performance ratio, AHM-16 delivers a 16x16 matrix with uncompromised processing for single room applications and smaller multi-room environments.
The AHM-16 processor is complemented by an extended ecosystem of remote audio expanders, remote controllers, interfaces, apps and software. A family of portable, rack-mountable or wall-mount audio expanders is available with a choice of proprietary point-to-point Layer-2 or Dante transport protocols.
A range of IP remote controllers is available for volume control, music source selection, preset recall and more. AHM can also integrate with third party devices over GPIO, TCP/IP, or industry standard control systems. The Custom Control editor and app from Allen & Heath offer more control options and tailored user interfaces for multiple users and device types, with kiosk and BYOD capability.
• 16x16 processing matrix
• 8x8 local analog I/O
• I/O Port for audio networking, up to 128x128
• Front screen with 4 programmable SoftKeys
• Dante 96kHz option card (AES67 and DDM ready)
• SLink option card for Ethernet audio expansion
• 16 configurable processing outputs
Sound Management Tools
• Automatic Mic Mixer
• ANC (Ambient Noise Compensation)
• Priority ducking
• 8-band PEQ, dynamics and delay on every input and zone
• Speaker processing with x-over filter, delay, limiter and PEQ
- Opens in a new window.