The Allen & Heath AHM-64 is an audio matrix processor for sound management and installation. It is designed for audio distribution, paging, conferencing and speaker processing in a multitude of environments including corporate, hospitality, education, entertainment, and house of worship. The most powerful matrix processor in the range, AHM-64 can scale to large campus installations with up to 64 zones, 96 controllers and hundreds of system I/O.
The AHM-64 processor is complemented by an extended ecosystem of remote audio expanders, remote controllers, interfaces, apps and software. A family of portable, rack-mountable or wall-mount audio expanders is available with a choice of proprietary point-to-point Layer-2 or Dante transport protocols.
• 64x64 processing matrix
• 12x12 local analog I/O
• I/O Port for audio networking, up to 128x128
• Dante 96kHz 64x64 option card (AES67 and DDM ready)
• 128x128 built-in SLink expansion port
• 64 configurable processing outputs
• DC backup power supply
Sound Management Tools
• 8x Automatic Mic Mixers
• AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) with optional module
• ANC (Ambient Noise Compensation)
• Priority ducking
• 8-band PEQ, dynamics and delay on every input and zone
• Speaker processing with x-over filter, delay, limiter and PEQ
- Opens in a new window.