The WyreStorm EXP-MX-0402-H2 has an expanded feature set, while maintaining its cost effect platform. Keeping up with the latest standards, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 has been upgraded to an 18Gbps backbone with HDCP 2.2 compliance and now featuring a powerful built-in auto scaler on both of its outputs allowing users to simultaneously connect a mix of 4K and 1080p displays.
If that wasn’t enough, the EXP-MX-0402-H2 also includes analog and digital audio de-embed and ARC, as well as CEC triggering and RS-232 control, hosting a boat load of control features. Coupled with the WyreStorm TS-280 touchscreen and HAOC line of HDMI cables makes for the perfect power pack solution for mid to large scale residential and light commercial applications.
• Routes up to four 4K HDR HDMI sources to two 4K HDR display devices such as a TV or digital projector
• Supports 4K@60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 | 4:4:4 and HDR@24Hz 10bit BT.2020
• HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
• Fully HDCP 2.2 compliant
• HDR and Dolby Vision support
• Each HDMI output supports scaling down to 1080p without affecting 4K source content
• Supports analog audio de-embed from output 1
• Supports digital audio de-embed from output 2 or HDMI ARC from a smart display via easy to use sliding switch
• Rich control options including IR, push button controls and RS-232 control, perfect for use with WyreStorm’s TS-280 touch screen
• Support of timed CEC trigger and time delay on both outputs when input is not detected on selected output.
• Enhanced API offers an abundance of control features such as video switching, audio mute of discrete audio outputs, CEC trigger and time delay, EDID control and many troubleshooting options
• Supports 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, Lip Sync and loss-less HD audio formats pass through