Experience the #1 Recommended Speaker Stand
The TeleLock collar has an internal, one-way friction mechanism with three settings. In the “RAISE” setting, the mechanism grips and holds the tube, allowing you to incrementally pull the center tube up to the required height. In the “LOWER” setting, TeleLock® eases off and assists lowering the center tube. In the “LOCK” position, the telescoping tube stays in place allowing for easy removal of the speaker. This unique design reduces strain and adds safety.
Tall, Heavy-Duty Stand
Provides extra height and stability, telescopes to 9'2" and securely supports 150 lbs. Perfect for heavier speakers or as a light tree.
TeleLock allows one person to easily and safely raise and lower heavy speakers.
Larger diameter, anodized tubing and metal-reinforced clamps securely support more weight than other stands.
Portable, Versatile and Reliable
Quickly folds into a compact, lightweight unit. Includes integrated sizing adapter and rubber foot caps that won't fall off.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The last stand you will ever have to buy, backed by our award winning customer support.
• Set up height 5'2" - 9'2" (1575 mm - 2794 mm)
• Leveling leg length 40” - 53” (1016 mm - 1346 mm)
• Weight 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
• Base diameter 62" (1575 mm)
• Telescoping tube diameter 1.5 (38 mm)
• Adapter diameter 1.375 (35 mm)
• Load capacity of 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
• Folded 57.5" x 5.5" (1461 mm x 140 mm)
• Limited Lifetime Warranty