The Most Trusted Name in Speaker Stand Support
The TeleLock collar has an internal, one-way friction mechanism with three settings. In the “RAISE” setting, the mechanism grips and holds the tube, allowing you to incrementally pull the center tube up to the required height. In the “LOWER” setting, TeleLock® eases off and assists lowering the center tube. In the “LOCK” position, the telescoping tube stays in place allowing for easy removal of the speaker. This unique design reduces strain and adds safety.
TeleLock allows one person to easily and safely raise and lower heavy speakers.
Larger diameter, anodized tubing and metal-reinforced clamps securely support more weight than other stands.
Portable, Versatile and Reliable
Quickly folds into a compact, lightweight unit. Includes integrated sizing adapter and rubber foot caps that won't fall off.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Constructed of high quality materials, backed by our award- winning customer support.
• Set up height 3'8" - 6'7" (1118 mm - 2007 mm)
• Weight 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)
• Base diameter 47” (1194 mm)
• Telescoping tube diameter 1.5 (38 mm)
• Adapter diameter 1.375 (35 mm)
• Load capacity of 150 lbs. (68.2 kg)
• Folded 43.5" x 5.5" (1105 mm x 140 mm)
• Limited Lifetime Warranty