A double rack-space unit, the SurgeX SEQ features two always-on receptacles and four programmable banks. There are three physical banks of four receptacles each and a fourth ‘virtual’ bank for controlling remote units, allowing for infinitely expanding power distribution schemes.
The SEQ has an LCD display on the front panel that provides unit status, AC line voltage and is also used in programming the unit. Settings are saved in nonvolatile memory. The SEQ can control other SurgeX products, or several SEQs can be interconnected to operate together. With many powerful features, the SEQ is extremely easy to install, program and use. The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering, SurgeX ICE -Inrush Current Elimination and COUVS -Catastrophic Over/Under Voltage Shutdown for a complete power conditioning solution.
SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs and is completely non-sacrificial. Our zero let-through technology provides the most reliable protection available. It stops all surges up to 6,000 volts (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
• Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
• 9' grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
• Three sequenced banks of four receptacles with combined load of 20 amperes
• Two receptacles always on
• Control output for fourth external bank
• Can be used to control other SurgeX surge eliminators and power conditioners, or daisy-chained with other SEQs
• Easy setup and programming
• LCD display
• Setup stored in nonvolatile memory
• Provides continual display of AC line voltage
• Accommodates any type of control input
• DC voltage or contact closure feedback to
• Crestron, AMX or similar control devices.
• Output to drive up to four status LEDs
• Advanced Series Mode surge protection
• COUVS catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
• SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
• Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
• Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
• 10-year warranty
• Made in U.S.A.