The Sony VPL-FHZ80 is a powerful and compact 3LCD WUXGA laser projector bursting with innovation for consistently rich, colorful images and an impressive 6,500 lm center brightness.
Even powerful projectors can suffer from washed-out colors in strongly-lit conference rooms and classrooms. The VPL-FHZ80 features new Bright View processing technology to ensure bright, high-impact images that don’t sacrifice color.
Impressive WUXGA picture quality is boosted by newly improved Reality Creation technology. Images are analyzed and compared against Sony’s unique pattern database, using re-pixel mapping to ensure that video, diagrams and text always look crisp and sharp.
Intelligent Setting fine-tunes brightness, color, cooling and other projector parameters for consistently clear, bright pictures in real-world operating conditions. There’s even an ambient light sensor that adjusts image brightness to suit the environment.
The VPL-FHZ80 is ideal for integration in corporate, education and public environments. Its class-leading lens shift adjustment range and wide choice of interchangeable lenses broaden installing possibilities in any space, including rooms and halls with high ceilings. Installation is further simplified with Sony’s Intelligent Setting that optimizes brightness, cooling, color and other projector settings for great pictures in every environment.
Maintenance requirements are reduced by the sealed laser light source and automated filter cleaning system that prevent dust build-up, ensuring cool, efficient operation with uncompromising image brightness.
• 3LCD Z-Phosphor laser light source
• 6,500 Lumens center brightness
• WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Native Resolution
• Brightness up to 20,000 hrs./30,000 hrs. in middle mode
• Advanced Intelligent Settings with new Ambient Light Sensor
• Network control and monitoring: Crestron Connected, AMX & Extron XTP System
• Reality Creation + Reality Text provides better text-based imagery
• Bright View signal processing brightens images without sacrificing quality
• Smallest and lightest in its class with attractive blend-in design
• Easy Edge Blending
• 4K/60p Input to match input sources to other displays in the room
• Auto Power On/Auto Input Selection
• Data Cloning via USB memory drive
• Convenient auto filter cleaning
• HDBaseT Enabled
• 5 Year/12,000 hours standard warranty
• Versatile lens options