The Sony VPL-FHZ101L combines spectacular image quality with easy set-up and minimal maintenance needs. This high-brightness 3LCD WUXGA laser projector is ideal for installation in large venues. A very high light output of 10,000 lumens ensures big-screen presentations with extra presence, even in brightly lit rooms.
Impressive picture quality is boosted by Sony's unique super resolution Reality Creation technology. This uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize lower-resolution images, enhancing clarity without increasing digital picture noise.
Save time with Sony's Intelligent Setting function that simplifies installation with presets to optimize brightness, cooling, color and other projector settings. You'll be rewarded with great pictures in every environment.
You'll appreciate an industry-leading lens shift adjustment range and a wide choice of interchangeable lenses, giving more options to install the projector in any space, including classrooms and halls with high ceilings. For extra flexibility the VPLL-Z4107 short-throw lens is ideal when positioning the projector close to the screen to avoid ceiling-mounted obstructions.
• 3LCD Z-Phosphor laser light source
• 10,000 Lumens center brightness
• WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Native Resolution
• Constant Brightness up to 20,000 hours reduces maintenance
• Advanced Intelligent Settings for efficient long term operation
• Easy Edge Blending and Warping
• Network control and monitoring: Crestron Connected & Extron XTP System
• Protocol Emulation for easy installation and set up with other 3rd party devices
• Slim, stylish, blend-in design with flat top surface for ceiling mount
• Convenient auto filter cleaning
• HDBaseT Enabled
• 5 Year/12,000 hours standard warranty
• Versatile lens options