Shure WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
• Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
• Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
• Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
• Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
• Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
• Low distortion, wide dynamic range
• Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern