Featuring a BETA 58A handheld wireless microphone transmitter, Shure QLXD24/B58 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Includes BETA 58A, QLXD4, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide.
QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
• Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
• Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
• Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
• Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
• Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
• Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus Channels Mobile App
• AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission
• Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
• AMX/Crestron control system ready
• Professional-grade, all metal construction
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov.cgb/wirelessmicrophones.