The Shure P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
• RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
• Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
• Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
• Front or back mountable antennas
• Compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
• Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
• Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
• Balanced, 1/4” and XLR connectors
• Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
• Includes rack-mounting hardware
• 1/8” headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring