The Shure P9HW is ideal for drummers and keyboard players who want the audio clarity and reduced feedback of in-ear monitors but don't need wireless mobility.
The P9HW is a wired, two-channel stereo personal monitor with individual mix controls. Listen to one or two channels of audio from the mixing console through earphones using MixMode technology to customize the mono blend. Stereo mode allows left / right balance adjustment for two mixes. Use the volume limiter to set the maximum volume adjustment range.
• Rugged, all-metal construction
• LCD screen with menu-based navigation
• Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
• 4-Band parametric EQ
• Switchable line (+4 dBu) and aux (-10 dBV) input level
• Power and battery status LED
• 5-Segment battery life meter
• Power-save mode and automatic power-off preserves battery life
• Up to 9 hours of runtime with 2 AA batteries
• Extended runtime with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery
• Includes P9HW, Y-splitter cable, 2 AA batteries, battery adapter kit, zipper bag, and user guide