The Shure P3TRA215CL is part of the PSM 300 wireless systems family and features SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones, all-metal components with optional receiver rechargeability, and more advanced receiver controls.
PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
• 24-Bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
• Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
• Exceptionally wide stereo separation
• Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
• Half-rack, single-channel transmitter includes rackmount kit
• P3RA professional bodypack with SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
• Includes P3RA, P3T, SE215, rackmount and hardware kits, 1/4 wave antenna, BNC bulkhead adapter, BNC cable, power supply, battery adapter kit, 2 AA batteries, zipper bag, and user guide
- Opens in a new window.