The Shure GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless series is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, allowing you to focus on your performance. With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities.
• Dual Band operation (2.4GHz and 5.8GHz) doubles your available bandwidth
• License-free frequency range allows you to travel without worries
• Intelligently avoids interference for reliable, dropout-free audio
• Every aspect is managed automatically, allowing you to focus on your performance
• Up to 12 hours of runtime from SB904 Li-Ion batteries with multiple charging options
• GLXD4R+ Receiver has front charging port for Shure SB904 Li-Ion battery
• GLXD4R+ Receiver has removable antennas
• GLXD4R+ Receiver is compatible with GLX-D+FM Dual Band Frequency Manager
• GLXD4R+ Half-rack Receiver
• GLXD1+ Bodypack Transmitter
• WA302 Guitar Cable
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.