Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
• SM58 Handheld Microphone
• BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
• BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
• Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
• One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency
• Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (included)
• Up to 300 ft (91 m) operating range for total wireless freedom
• XLR and 1/4" output connectors
• Rugged and reliable Shure construction
FCC CONSUMER ALERT (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.