Half-rack stereo transmitter in a full-metal housing with OLED display for full control delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage with evolution wireless G4 In Ear Monitoring systems.
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
• Up to 16 compatible channels
• Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
• Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
• High RF output power (up to 50 mW) depending on country regulations
• Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
What's in the box?
• SR IEM G4 stereo transmitter
• Rod antenna
• Power supply
• GA 3 rackmount set
CONSUMER ALERT: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the personal nature of in-ear earphones and earbuds, they are not returnable.