The sE Electronics V2 SWITCH is a multi-purpose hand-held dynamic supercardioid microphone with an integrated on/off switch that brings the sound and convenience of sE's renowned V SERIES dynamics to an all-new entry-level. Thanks to its balanced sound character, the V2 SWITCH is ideal for vocals, speech, and a wide range of instruments.
Thanks to its tailored supercardioid capsule design, the V2 SWITCH isolates your voice from unwanted room reflections and background noise while ensuring high intelligibility even in challenging sonic environments. Its internal windscreen reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops, while its integrated shockmount reduces handling noise, footfall noise, and any rumble, so you can perform passionately and be heard with clarity, even on noisy stages.
With robust all-metal construction, a beveled stainless spring steel mesh grille, and gold-plated XLR contacts, the V2 SWITCH ensures durability, reliability, and corrosion-free operation for years of demanding use.
• Tailored supercardioid capsule design
• Integrated no-slip on/off switch
• Stainless spring steel mesh grille with beveled edge
• Integrated windscreen and shockmount
• All-metal housing and gold-plated XLR connector
• Includes mic clip, thread adapter, and pouch