The sE Electronics DM2 inline mic preamp features selectable gain and impedance that enables you to get the best out of your microphones. Intended for a direct connection to the output of a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone, the DM2 does not require an extra cable. Its convenient compact size is travel-friendly, so the gain you're looking for is always by your side.
Please note: the DM2 requires phantom power for operation but does not work with microphones that also require phantom power (i.e. condenser microphones or active ribbon microphones).
• Switchable, clean and consistent gain from moderate +15dB to explosive +30dB
• 8 load settings ranging from 50 ohms to 10 mega ohms to precisely match any mic
• Class-A design and high-grade FETs for a signal boost without coloration
• Vastly lower impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market
• All-metal housing ensures the DM2 can handle demanding touring lifestyles
• Gold plated XLR connector for loss-free reliable signal connection