The Roland V-160HD is the next generation of the Roland Professional Video Switcher products lineup. The V-160HD is the first Roland V-Series Streaming capable Video Switcher. This NEW Generation hybrid event switcher incorporates eight SDI and eight HDMI inputs, three SDI and three HDMI outputs, USB-C webcam streaming output, 40-channel audio mixing, advanced automation features, and more.
The V-160HD sets a new standard in hybrid event switching. Connect with live audiences in Full HD with comprehensive SDI and HDMI I/O and simultaneously stream to any popular web platform via USB-C.There's also an eight-layer video effects engine, a 40-channel digital audio mixer, and integrated PTZ camera control, plus next-generation cue management and live show automation features that make tough production tasks simple. Ergonomically wrapped up in a portable design with a broadcast-style interface can be easily handled by a single operator.
• Portable hybrid event switcher with comprehensive features and connectivity
• Eight 3G SDI inputs with frame rate converters
• Eight 1080p HDMI inputs with frame rate converters, including four with real-time scalers
• Seven total outputs across SDI, HDMI, and USB-C streaming
• 40-channel digital audio mixer with effects and processing
• Eight-layer video effects engine
• Powerful live production automation with sequencing, macros, and preset memories
• PTZ control with support for multiple brands and mixed protocols running at once
• Extensive device control with Bluetooth, USB, RS-232, and LAN
• Remote control software available for iPad, macOS, and Windows
• Wireless and wired camera tally support