The RF Venue CP Beam antenna is designed to provide high gain for wireless mics and IEMs in a lightweight, portable package. Unlike other bulky helical antennas which require heavy flight cases, the CP Beam is quickly deployed and stowed- fitting in a 2RU rack drawer and weighing just 2.5 lbs while delivering 9 dBd of gain. Widely used on major concert tours for in ear monitor systems, CP Beam connects to any brand IEM, wireless mic, or 950 MHz intercom to enable long range, high quality RF performance.
RF Optix fiber optic converter, wall mount bracket, quick mounts, custom colors or logos, and coaxial cables are also available for the CP Beam.
• Frequency Range 470 - 698 MHz, + 950 MHz
• Designed for in-ear monitor (IEM) systems and long range wireless mic applications
• Folds from 12" Extended to 3" collapsed, 14" L x 14" W
• 9 dBd Gain, 63 degree Beamwidth
• N-Type Connector with N to BNC Adapter Provided
• Mounting Block for 5/8-27, 1/4-20, and 3/8-16 Stands
• Custom Colors and Logo Printing Available