The Radial Shotgun makes it easy to drive multiple amplifiers cleanly and in phase without buzz or hum from ground loops. In mono operation, connect to Input-1 of the Shotgun and you can feed up to four amps simultaneously. For stereo setups, the Shotgun automatically reconfigures when both inputs are used; feeding Input-1 to the first two amplifiers, and Input-2 to the second pair. Isolation transformers and ground lifts are included on the outputs to eliminate ground loop noise, along with 180° polarity reverse switches to ensure all amps are phase-matched.
• 1×4 mono or 2×2 stereo operation
• Isolated outputs eliminate buzz and hum
• Buffered outputs prevent signal loss
• 180° polarity switches to phase-match amps
• Standard 9V connection for Boss-type PSU or DC brick
• PSU not included