The QSC RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. Three 2-rackspace models range in power from 430 to 1200 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Two 3-rackspace models provide 2000 to 2500 watts per channel at 2 ohms. All five models feature a compact chassis less than 16" deep. RMXa amplifiers include a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs, Speakon and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
QSC's RMX 5050a power amplifier represents state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050a is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
The RMX 4050a is a "heavy duty" model designed to work as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4 ohms. Both the RMX 5050a and RMX 4050a feature a three-tier, Class H design that is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more available current goes into producing useful audio power. 120 volt versions of the RMX4050a accomplish all this with a standard 15 amp plug.
• Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
• The 4000 watt RMX 4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
• Both the RMX 4050a and RMX 5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
• The RMX 4050a provides improved thermal performance yielding higher continuous power in 2 ohm stereo or 4 ohm bridged applications.
• Compact size - up to 2500 watts in 2 rack spaces or 5000 watts in 3 rack spaces
• High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
• Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
• Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
• Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
• Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
• Front mounted gain controls for easy access
• Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
• Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract