The Pro Intercom MS300 has all the features and qualities of the MS301, without the IFB, Paging and Auxiliary Audio functions, resulting in considerable savings in cost.
• Three circuits rather than the usual two.
• Circuits are linkable (A+B) or (A+B+C) with automatic termination impedance adjustment.
• Each circuit's termination circuit can be lifted via rear panel DIP switches.
• Mic switch on each circuit can be tapped for locking or held and released for momentary.
• Internal power supply is linear (except for microprocessor supervision) with 2.4A continuous output.
• Toroidal transformer with extensive monitoring and auto control of overload and heat considerations.
• Full duplex hands-free operation with optional noise-canceling gooseneck microphone.
• Dry contacts also closed by Page button.
• Front panel XLR may be used for gooseneck microphone or headset.
• Three front panel flashing red LEDs report trouble status of each circuit. Other circuits are not affected.
• Front panel green LED indicates presence of 24VDC across the three circuits.
• System auto resets when fault is removed.
• While switching is all electronic, the audio paths remain analog for long term comfortable listening.
• A front panel button activates 'Override' which overrides front panel settings on LS3 loudspeaker stations, restoring preset volume and settings.
• Mic Select button chooses between dynamic or electret.
• Built-in speaker with better than communications quality reproduction has On/Off and Volume controls.
• Input voltages in the 120 and 240 Volt ranges. Selection and fusing on the rear panel. Brown out circuitry adjusts for lower than chosen voltage.
• Standard 1U rack panel cabinet.