Primacoustic VoxGuards are portable acoustic screens designed to reduce the ambient noise around a microphone when recording. This allows the voice to be captured while eliminating echo and reverb, allowing the engineer to reintroduce the desired effects during post production.
The VoxGuard DT is free standing and designed to surround microphones on desks and tables. Simply rest it behind your microphone as a tabletop gobo to reduce ambience and echo. An open slot allows the cables to pass through the back while allowing the microphone to be articulated for optimum positioning. Ideal for podcasting, interviews, etc.
• High-density acoustic foam liner
• High-impact ABS outer shell
• Innovative rear access cable port
• Controls ambient space around the mic
• Creates an intimate sound field
• Delivers cleaner, more articulated voice tracks
• Allows you to add vocal effects as needed