The Primacoustic London 8 room kit is designed for rooms up to 100 sq ft, or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for home theaters and studios, these easy-to-use kits are an affordable way to introduce acoustic treatment to any room.
The London 8 contains select Broadway panels to tackle problems such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. Broadway panels are made from high-density glass wool, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with fewer panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 8 is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White paintable finish. 12 panels included.
• High-density glass wool core panels with beveled edges
• Acoustically transparent polyester fabric or paintable micromesh
• 4, 12 x 48 x 2" Control Columns
• 8, 12 x 12 x 1" Scatter Blocks
• 16, Surface Impalers, drywall anchors, and screws