The Primacoustic London 16 room kit is designed for rooms up to 200 sq ft and above, for smaller rooms where maximum absorption and accuracy are required or to provide lighter treatment in larger spaces. Ideally suited for studio control rooms, tracking rooms, or large home theaters, this kit provides everything needed for a complete acoustic treatment package.
The London 16 contains Broadway panels that tackle problems that affect any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 16 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density glass wool, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with fewer panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 16 room kit is available in three colors: black, beige and grey. 44 panels included.
• High-density glass wool core panels with beveled edges
• Acoustically transparent polyester fabric
• 4, 24 x 48 x 2" Broadband Panels
• 16, 12 x 48 x 2" Control Columns
• 24, 12 x 12 x 1" Scatter Blocks
• 56, Surface Impalers, drywall anchors, and screws
• 16, Corner Impalers, drywall anchors, and screws