The PreSonus Eris Studio 5 is a substantial update that builds on the reputation of its predecessors by offering deep lows and a wider, more controlled sweet spot so you’ll hear every transient, detail, and breath in your recordings.
The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
The woven composite low-frequency driver offers Eris’ signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 5 to reach down to an astonishing 48 Hz. That’s 10 Hz below previous models with no subwoofer.
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
• 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
• 1-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high frequency driver
• 100 ̊ x 60 ̊ EBM waveguide provides a sweet spot
• Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
• 80W, Class AB dual amplification
• 48 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
• 102 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
• Acoustic Tuning Controls
• Sold individually