Equally at home in mobile and installed systems, PreSonus AIR15s active subwoofers feature a 15-inch LF driver, driven by 1,200W of Class D power for a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch down to 35 Hz. DSP presets enable extended low-end performance and let you create ground-stacked or end-fire subwoofer arrays. A variable alignment delay properly aligns your three-way system. Use the lowpass filter to set a crossover frequency for a smooth transition from sub-bass to full-range, adjust the master output level of the power amplifier, even turn the grille LED off for install applications or set it to illuminate only when the protection limiter is engaged - all at the touch of a button. AIR15s subwoofers also include integrated ground-stacking provisions and a castor kit.
• 15-inch woofer with 3-inch voice coil
• 1200W Class D power (dynamic)
• 35 Hz to 160 Hz frequency response and 132 dB SPL (max)
• 2 XLR/ 1/4" combo inputs with direct outputs and 1/8" input for smartphones and tablets
• Variable lowpass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit
• Ground-stacked and end-fire presets to quickly create a cardioid subwoofer array