The Nord Wave 2 is a powerful 4-part performance synthesizer combining Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable with an intuitive layer-focused interface.
With 48 voice polyphony, innovative performance features and hands-on controls, the Nord Wave 2 offers outstanding sonic possibilities with advanced layering and tweaking on the fly.
• 4 Layer Synthesizer with dedicated volume/pan faders
• Sample, Virtual Analog, Wavetable and FM synthesis
• 48 voice polyphony
• OLED Displays for Program and Oscillator sections
• 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
• User replaceable samples
• 61-note keyboard with Aftertouch
• Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic Trig mode
• Gate feature for rhythmic effects
• Advanced Morph features with Impulse Morph
• Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO and Effects
• Vibrato with 3 Delay modes and Wheel/Aftertouch assign
• Analog: Basic, Shape, Multi, Sync and Noise with up to 16 oscillators
• Advanced FM with harmonic and inharmonic algorithms
• True Unison mode
• LFO with five waveforms
• Flexible syncing and routing options
• AD/AR envelope
• ADSR Amp envelope
• Transient Attack Mode
• 12/24 dB lowpass, lowpass M, band pass, high pass, and LP+HP
• Filter Drive
• ADSR envelope
• FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe.
• EQ section with Drive
• Advanced Delay section
• Reverb section with five sizes + Dark, Bright and Chorale modes
- Opens in a new window.