The super compact Nord Drum 3P combines stunning playability with unlimited sound design possibilities. New features include integrated multi-pad, Reverb and Delay effects, a simplified sound selection mode and new Sound Banks for quickly creating custom kits on the fly.
• 6-channel Modeling Percussion Synthesizer
• Integrated multipad, kick pad input and MIDI
• Simplified user interface with easy sound selection
• Preset 'Drum Select' library for kicks, snares, toms and more
• Advanced sound engine with Resonant Synthesis, Subtractive synthesis and FM-synthesis
• Reverb and Delay Effects - adjustable amount for each pad
• Drive, Sample-Rate reduction, Ring Modulation and EQ-effects for each pad
• MIDI in/out and full CC-control
• Stereo Output with improved output level
• Headphone Output with improved output level
The Tone section is specialized for creating tonal and harmonically complex sound spectras and has four synthesis modes – Resonant synthesis, Subtractive Synthesis, Frequency Modulation and Ring Modulation synthesis.
The Noise section is all about producing noise and is very powerful. Create anything from silky smooth hiss to gritty gravel to give the Tone part of the sound more texture. The Noise can be sculpted with Low-Pass, High-Pass or Band-Pass filters with Cut-Off and Resonance controls.
The Click section is a specialized section for an ultra-short attack to the sound. A wide range of different click types are available as well as a level control for finding the sweet spot where the Click merges with the other elements and becomes one coherent sound.
DISTORTION & EQ
The Dist parameter lets you roughen up your sounds with a sample rate reducing Crush effect, non-linear distortion or with Ring Modulation. Each channel also features a dedicated EQ with Gain and sweepable Q-range.
DELAY AND REVERB EFFECTS
The great sounding global Stereo Reverb and Delay effects lets you add a whole dimension to your drum sounds and the effect amount is easily adjusted for each drum channel.
The Nord Drum 3P factory bank features 8 categories of great preset sounds that can be easily assigned to any of the six pads/channels - and is a great starting point in rehearsal situations when you need to find
the right sounds in a matter of seconds. The categories include Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Bells, Cymbals, Hi-hats, Melodic, Effects and Synth.
MIDI AND SEQUENCING
The Nord Drum 3P can also be controlled via MIDI and all parameters are available for CC-control. You can also download our free step- sequencer app Nord Beat for iPad and turn the Nord Drum 3P into a powerful drum machine.