The Midas DL153 delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality in a cost effective, discrete 2U chassis that utilizes time-tested and proven MIDAS technologies. Equipped with 16 premium MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with 2.5 dB gain steps and 8 balanced line level outputs and dual redundant AES50 network ports, the DL153 is the ideal partner to the PRO 1 / PRO 2 digital consoles, significantly increasing the network capacity and number of mic inputs and analog outputs.
User interface controls and feedback is via an intuitively laid out front panel. The controls and LED indicators provide ease of use and instant feedback at a glance. All primary connections use high quality balanced XLR connectors.
Housed in a road-ready, rugged 19" 2U rack-mountable chassis, the DL153 is ideally suited for storage in standard flight cases (not included).
Styled to match our existing console aesthetic, MIDAS high-performance I/O has never been easier to use or more cost effective.
• 16 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
• 8 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
• Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
• 24 bit audio operation with 96 kHz sample rate
• Open architecture allows for future 48 kHz operation
• All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
• PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
• Supports dual redundant AES50 networks
• Features Neutrik etherCON AES50 network ports
• Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
• Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
• 3-Year Warranty Program. Details at music-group.com/warranty
• Designed and engineered in England