The Martin MAC Ultra Performance has raised the bar for extremely bright moving lights and features benchmark output across the zoom range, a true next generation framing system, higher definition optics and astoundingly low noise levels.
Built to support the biggest live events, this powerful workhorse is based on an all new 1150 W, 6000 K proprietary LED light engine and the fixture pushes an incredible 46,500 lumens in projection. The 50,000+ hour light engine also provides high resolution dimming, strobing and Martin’s unique Animotion effect.
A 1:7 zoom-range and precision focus-control is provided from the refined optical system. The extensive feature package includes uniform color mixing, variable CTO, additional color and spectral correction filters, Martin’s innovative Extended Framing system, two layers of rotating gobos, full function animation wheel, iris, frost and prism effects, and truly responsive and accurate pan and tilt. And, these features are all packed into a compact, sturdy and legendary Martin design.
The MAC Ultra Performance is perfect for a wide range of concert and touring productions but is equally applicable for noise-sensitive broadcast and theater stage lighting applications. Simply put, when it comes to workhorse fixtures that push the boundaries of output and performance execution, the MAC Ultra Performance stands boldly in a class all its own.
• 1150 W proprietary LED light engine
• 84 x 20 W white LEDs
• Light Engine Output: 90,000 lumens
• Fixture Output: 46,500 lumens
• 1:7 zoom range (8.0°-54° field angle)
• CMY color mixing
• Color temperature control (5800-2850 K)
• Color wheel with 6 x interchangeable dichroic filters
• Gobo animation wheel, indexing, continuous rotation with variable angle
• Extended Framing module with 30° across entire beam and 83° rotation
• Weight: 44.0 kg (97.0 lbs.)
- Opens in a new window.