Martin ELP CL (Color) LED ellipsoid fixtures deliver the class-leading luminance, output and vivid color rendering that you’ve come to expect from Martin. Ergonomic Danish engineering offers advances in lighting functionality that include the highly efficient gear-based Fine Focus—an industry first; and Fast Focus which allows focusing of the fixture without data flowing to it. ELP also offers 16-bit dimming with 4 selectable curves and 26 color presets that match industry-standard color filters. ELP fixtures can be configured with one of four Martin lens tubes in 19, 26, 36 and 50-degree beam angles and are compatible with third-party lens tubes along with a wide range of accessories including gel frames and gobos for flexibility in lighting design and inventory management.
Superior output, optics and color rendering, combined with unparalleled ease-of-use and convenience, make Martin ELP CL the leading Color LED ellipsoidal fixture in its class. ELP Zoom Lenses expand the versatility of the line with two industry-standard beam ranges and two housing color variants available in 15-30 degree and 25-50 degree beam ranges, in black or white housing.
• Impressive light output rating of 6,900 lumens (in High Output mode).
• Superior CRI rating of 90 (in High Quality mode).
• Revolutionary focus and functionality—industry’s first gear-driven Fine Focus, Fast Focus for data-free focusing, and more.
• Compatible with universal accessories—use existing lens tubes, gel frames, gobo holders and rotators
• 15-30 degree and 25-50 degree beam Zoom lenses available in black and white
• Advanced optics engineered in Denmark
• RGBAL Luxeon Rebel LED engine delivers vibrant, saturated colors
• 26 color presets match industry-standard filters
• 16-bit dimming with 4 selectable dimming curves
• Flicker-free operation
• 5-pin DMX/RDM and Neutrik True1 In/Thru connectivity
Lens Not Included
- Opens in a new window.