The Lowell RPAK-810-72 ceiling speaker kit for recessed installation includes two sets of ready-to-install speakers for paging and distributed music. They feature factory-mounted transformers, plus grilles, enclosures, and tile-bridges.
• Driver (No. 810): 8 in. 15W dual cone with 10 oz. magnet, 54Hz–11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz–20kHz (±6.6dB) frequency response, 97.9dB average sensitivity measured 1W/1M.
• Dual-Voltage Transformer: 25V/70V transformer with primary taps at .25, .5, 1, 2 and 5W.
• Steel Grille (No. WB-8): Factory mounted to driver with welded studs. Installs to enclosure and T-bridge with four white screws (provided). White finish.
• Enclosure (No. 8XD4): Heavy gauge steel with acoustic pad and four 1/2 - 3/4 in. knockouts for conduit. Punched lip for screw-mount installation of T-bridge. 10 in. diameter x 4 in. deep. White. Note: Does not include 8- 32 screws to mount enclosure to tile bridge.
• Tile-Bridge (No. LBS8-R1): Transfers weight to ceiling support structure in suspended tile ceilings. Galvanized steel with 4 wire-tie holes for seismic anchoring. 23.75 in. long.
Compliance & Certification
Certified U.S. steel
Made in the U.S.A. with global components