The Lowell LWR-1223 is a 12U x 23"D heavy duty sectional wall rack featuring a front section that swings open to access wires and equipment.
Rack Space: 12U
Height: 27.125 in.
Width: 23.06 in.
Depth: 23.05 in. (20 usable)
• Backbox: 5.80 in. deep with keyhole mounting slots on 16 in. centers, center opening to mount over electrical pull boxes, ground stud, embossed dimples on back plane for installation of board-mounted accessories, laser-cut knockout panels on top/bottom, and two keyed side locks.
• Front Mounting Section: Fully gusseted corners, triple formed wrap design mounts to backbox from inside with two heavy duty spring-loaded L-pins (self seating, positive locking).
• Welded sides with vents
• Beveled front corners
• Knockouts for wireless antennas
• One pair adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32
• Integral top/bottom rails on E.I.A. spacing for mounting or lacing
• Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
• Load capacity 150 lbs.
• Pilot Point screws with captive washers
• Grounding stud
Accessories (Order Separately)
LWR Fan/Vent Blocker Kit: FW2-KIT Series
Front door: LFD-12 (solid) | LFD-12P (plexiglass) | LFD-12FV (full vent)
Rack rails: RRD-12