The Lowell LT-810-72-BB is a quick install suspended ceiling tile speaker featuring an 8 in. 15W dual cone driver, 25V/70V transformer, fine perforation grille, and .147 cu.ft. enclosure. A patented 1x2 assembly with integral T-bar quickly replaces half a non-tegular (2x2) ceiling tile. Typical uses are background music and paging.
• Driver (810): 8 in. 15W dual cone driver with 10 oz. magnet, frequency response of 54Hz-11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±6.6dB), and average sensitivity of 97.9dB measured 1W/1M. Conical dispersion 95 degrees.
• Transformer: Dual voltage 25V/70V transformer with taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, 5W.
• Grille with Subplate (1 x 2): Fine-perforation grille provides maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in new or existing tile ceilings. White.
• Enclosure (0.147 cu.ft.): Steel backbox with speaker leads that exit through a metal clamp for fast connection. Black.
• Mounting Aid: Patented integral T-bar supports neighboring cut non-tegular ceiling tile. Restraint tab and hole for two-cable code compliance (cables not included).
Compliance & Certification
Made in the U.S.A. with global components.