The Lowell LH-15TA is a 15W paging horn or double re-entrant horn with a high efficiency 15W compression driver for clear voice paging and tone signaling in indoor or outdoor applications. It is ideal for use where a weather-resistant horn is specified for public address/signaling applications that require high intelligibility (e.g. schools, recreational facilities, warehouses, distribution centers, parking facilities, commercial buildings).
• Driver: 15W compression
• Transformer: For 25V, 70V or 100V systems. Screwdriver-adjustable tap selector and screw terminal connections in rear. Integral strain relief and plastic cover.
• Housing: Weather-resistant assembly suitable for indoor or outdoor use is all-metal construction with durable beige epoxy finish. Two-wire hook-up to rear access screw terminals. 8.94 in. diameter x 9.38 in. deep.
• Mounting Aids: Universal swivel mounting bracket (2.875 in. dia. base)
• Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees F
• Average Sensitivity (1W/1M): 112.2dB
• Ships ready for installation
Compliance & Certification
IP66 rated (IEC 60529) for water/dust-resistance when optional wiring compartment cover is added (see options below)
Options (Order Separately)
LHA-15C: Wiring compartment cover threaded conduit fitting (for IP66 rating)
LHA-15G: Wiring compartment cover rain proof grommet strain relief for cable (for IP66 rating)