The Lowell ACSPR-RPC1-1509 power distribution panel with advanced surge protection and line voltage monitor features nine 15A NEMA outlets. Eight rear outlets include both switched outlets (controlled by switch) and unswitched outlets (always on). The front convenience outlet is unswitched. All outlets are clearly marked to assist the integrator in making proper connections. The panel is also remote controllable; it can be activated and deactivated by a remote switch, external trigger voltage, alarm system or sequencer that's connected to the plug-in terminal blocks in the rear.
Advanced Surge Protection provides three layers of protection for equipment on a single circuit. When fully active, the triple clamping redundant (TCRTM) technology protects against power surges up to 72,000A.
The Voltage Tolerance Envelope (VTE) monitors AC line voltage and turns power to outlets off when line voltage exceeds 140V or drops below 100V. Auto reset restores power when acceptable line voltage is detected. Note: In a power outage shutdown event, the switched outlets in this panel will remain off until reactivated.
• Outlets: 9 outlets (1 front un-switched, 2 rear un-switched, 6 rear switched)
• Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
• Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
• Steel Chassis: 19 in. x 9.00 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
• Activation: Rocker switch
• Advanced surge protection to 72,000A
• Voltage Tolerance Envelope Monitor with Auto Reset: Over/under protection turns outlets off when line voltage exceeds 140V or drops below 100V, and on when voltage returns to normal.
• Remote power control circuitry (RPC) allows for on/off control by external DSP timed events. Rear termination blocks are available for connecting remote switches (momentary) and remote triggers (maintained) for on/off functions.
• Integral override facilitates use in life safety applications where fire code mandates an alarm interface.
Compliance & Certification
ETL Listed (U.S., Canada)
Made in U.S.A. with global components
Surge protector: UL 1449 4th edition and ANSI C62.41 compliant