The Kramer VS−211XS is an intelligent 2x1 automatic switcher for 4K HDR, HDMI video signals. VS−211XS offers an intelligent switching experience with built−in Maestro room control and the standard priority / last−connected switching function based on active video signal detection.
• Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Control — Out–of–the–box configured room control for a typical meeting room setup, and intuitive user interface enables you to fully control your meeting room elements. Room devices are controlled right out–of–the–box by an extensive range of triggers, including input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room control saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
• Easy Remote Device Control — Control meeting and presentation devices connected to VS–211XS from the user–friendly Kramer Aware app on a compatible Kramer touch panel (sold separately). Kramer Aware includes a built–in, basic user–interface panel, pre–configured for Maestro–controlled typical meeting room setup.
• Plug & Play Auto Switcher — Automatically plays the switched source signal on the connected display according to user–configured preferences, such as priority or last–connected input. When the user manually switches, by pressing a button, the auto switching is overridden.
• Simple Manual Switching Operation — Local panel buttons, or remotely connected contact–closure buttons, and optional Maestro Kramer Aware touch panel buttons, for flexible user input selection and switching control.
• HDMI Signal Switching — HDCP 2.2 compliant, Supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, CEC, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
• I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing, locking and pass–through algorithm ensures plug & play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
• Multi–channel Audio Switching — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
• Audio De–embedding — The digital audio signal passing–through to the HDMI output, is de–embedded, converted to an analog signal and sent to the stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables playing the audio on a locally connected professional audio system (such as DSP) and speakers, in parallel to playing it on the speakers connected to the AV acceptor device (such as TVs with speakers).
• Automatic Display Operation — Part of the out–of–the–box Maestro configured room automation. Meeting presentation is simplified by automatically turning ON/OFF a CEC–enabled display when the presentation source is plugged in / unplugged with user–defined shut–down delay.
• Comprehensive Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via DIP–switches, volume and mute buttons, and volume and mute contact closure switches. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API commands via RS–232 serial communication transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller.
• Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote IP–driven device management, and optional whole site management system, via built in web pages and RS–232 connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via RS–232 or Ethernet connection tool ensure lasting, field proven deployment.
• Easy Installation — Compact DemiTOOLS fan–less enclosure for user–reachable table mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.