The Kramer VP−427X2 is a high−performance auto−switcher/scaler receiver with 2 HDBaseT inputs and a local HDMI input for 4K HDMI over extended−reach HDBaseT. It supports automatic and manual glitch−free switching between the 3 inputs, and up− or down−scaling to any resolution up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4). The output scaling automatically matches the resolution of the HDMI display on the output, or it can be manually set by the user. VP−427X2 enables extending video signals up to 180m over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
• Comprehensive Receiver/Scaler — Scales signals of all standard resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) for routing to the HDMI output. Constant output sync prevents signal disruption when switching between inputs and when no video is detected.
• HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 1.4 / 2.2. 4K60, CEC, xvYCC color (on input).
• Audio De–embedding — Analog balanced stereo output for de–embedding the audio to speakers.
• Data Tunneling — Extend RS–232, IR, and Ethernet over the HDBaseT line.
• Built–in Automated Control — Includes relay outputs and easy connection to occupancy sensors and contact closure switches.
• CEC Support — Supports passing of CEC from input to output. Automatically sends CEC commands to shut down the output display after a timeout period when no input signal is found and to power up the display when the input returns.
• Cost–Effective and Convenient Control Options — Ethernet and RS–232 serial ports, and local control via front panel input selection and OSD menu buttons.
• ProcAmp Control — Contrast, brightness, color, etc.
• Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel source switching buttons and OSD menu. Distance control via RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller and relay switches.
• Easy, Cost–effective Maintenance — Local firmware upgrade via USB connector.
• Easy and Elegant Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.