The Kramer VP−427X is a high−performance auto−switcher/scaler receiver for 4K HDMI over long−reach HDBaseT and a local HDMI input. VP−427X receives the HDBaseT signal from a compatible transmitter, converts it to HDMI and up− or down−scales the picture to any resolution up to 4K@60HZ (4:4:4) set by the user or automatically matching the resolution of the HDMI monitor. VP−427X enables extending video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
• HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 1.4 / 2.2. 4K60, CEC, xvYCC color (on input).
• Audio De–embedding — Output the HDMI audio to a balanced stereo output.
• Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
• Includes relay outputs and easy connection to occupancy sensors and contact closure switches.
• I–EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation.
• ProcAmp Control — Contrast, brightness, color, etc.
• Freeze button.
• Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel source switching buttons and OSD menu. Distance control via RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller and relay switches.
• Easy, Cost–effective Maintenance — Local firmware upgrade via USB connector.
• Easy and Elegant Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.