The Kramer VP-200K is a distribution amplifier for computer graphics signals up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to two identical outputs.
• High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB)
• HDTV Compatible
• ID Bit Control
• Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
• EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signal from display to source via output 1
• Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 Ohm (video), 510 Ohm (Graphics/TTL)
• DC Coupling
• 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included
• Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
• Dual monitor systems, stores, and points of sale
• Presentation systems