• Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation – Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including scheduling, input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
• HDMI Support – HDCP 1.4/2.2. 4K60, CEC, xvYCC color (on input).
• PoC (Power over Cable) Enabled – Power only one of the units. The other unit of the receiver/transmitter pair is powered via the HDBaseT extension.
• 2 Local and 1 Remote Source – With auto–switching of the live source to the HDMI display on the output at the receiver. The transmitter has an HDMI and a VGA input, with a dedicated audio jack, and there is an additional HDMI input on the receiver side.
• Audio De–embedding – Output the HDMI audio to a balanced stereo output on the receiver side, and an unbalanced stereo output on the transmitter side.
• Bidirectional RS–232 Extension – Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
• I–EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing – Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation.
• Easy Remote Device Control – Control devices connected to KIT–401 from the user–friendly Kramer Aware interface on the KIT–401 embedded webpages. You can also access the interface using the Kramer Aware app on a compatible Kramer touch panel.
• Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options – Local control via front panel source and output switching buttons, DIP–switches for configuring connection priority, and OSD menu. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller and relay switches.
• Easy, Cost–effective Maintenance – Local firmware upgrade via USB connector.
• Easy and Elegant Installation – Installation is fast and cost–effective via a single CAT cable, providing both video signal and power (PoC) connections. The transmitter compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 2–gang in–wall box size, supporting decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches. The compact MegaTOOLS fan–less receiver enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.