The Kramer EXT3−TR is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT 3.0 extender for 4K60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI, USB, RS−232, and IR signals over twisted pair, flexibly set as transmitter−side or receiver−side device. EXT3−TR transmitter−side converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT 3.0 signal. EXT3−TR receiver−side receives the HDBaseT 3.0 signal and converts it back into the original input signals. It extends video signals up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution.
• Can be set as transmitter−side or receiver−side device
• Uncompressed 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI extension
• Flexible USB 2.0 host and devices extension
• Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
• Up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)