The Key Digital KD-MS4x4G-2 is a 4K matrix switcher with support of 18Gbps signal bandwidth and HDCP 2.2 for routing and distributing 4 HDMI source signals to 4 displays. KD-MS4x4G-2 features 4 analog balanced/unbalanced and optical digital audio outputs which may be independently controlled to follow the HDMI output selection or separately switched to accommodate a wide variety of usage applications in professional AV systems integration. KD-MS4x4G-2 supports all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra HD/4K video standards up to and including UHD/4K 18G and 1080p. All UHD/4K EDID handshake files include HDR header information.
• View any of the 4 HDMI sources on the 4 displays at any time in any combination
• Independent HDMI AV and audio de-embed ports for increased flexibility
• Key Digital iOS App ready. Web UI control from any browser.
• Also controllable via included IR remote, TCP/IP and RS-232 with open API
• Supports 4K 18Gbps HDR HDMI signals, HDCP 2.2, Dolby 7.1, Atmos/DTS-HD